I opened my mouth wide and dangled next to a huge cock that was in a hurry to get there. The chief once again showed how to work with the remote control and this giant member of the man sitting on the couch, with a swing, ended up in my mouth. I even choked a little, because the dick instantly reached the tonsils. The man groaned in pleasure. It was possible to put me on him without effort. Not only the mouth worked. The whole body moved rhythmically and my boobs swayed to the beat. He held my ears and fucked me easily in the mouth.
I can take you to a party in the middle of nowhere.
Morning. As usual, reluctantly opening my sleepy eyelids, I turned on my side to see what time it was on the cell phone lying by the bed. But as it usually happens in the morning, failures began ... The phone categorically refused to show me what I wanted. "I should have put it on charge yesterday," I thought, and turned back on my back.
Hello kitty, I'm a little busy. Well, I'm sorry, I just got home, and then to the store, and then for small ones. I understand that you are at work and you are bored, I will call you myself, kiss you bye.
liveartbcs.com/guatemala/11-03-2022. none
She began to laugh.
Kiss, of course. And that's what I wanted to say...
Leaving the station, we took a taxi and went to the hotel. Tanya sat next to the taxi driver, and I was in the back seat. All the way to the hotel, the wife made eyes at the young driver. He helped bring things to the room. Tanya took money from me for a taxi and said that she did not take her small handbag from the car. The wife went downstairs with the taxi driver. I took out of the suitcase the things that we would need in the morning in the room and lay down on the bed to watch TV. An hour later, Tanya did not return. I called her, but she didn't pick up the phone. She returned to her room an hour later. I managed to go to the shower and lay on the bed in one towel. Tanya was in a good mood. She took off her shorts and T-shirt, under which there was no bra, and went to the shower. In the pocket of the shorts were the money that the wife had to pay the taxi driver. I followed her. The door was open. Tanya washed in the shower. Her red panties lay on the floor. They were in fresh semen.
No. I have never tried it there.
Sergei.